Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Car shopping

We went to North Salt Lake tonight to look at cars. Robin found a car she liked. We came home and looked it up and it didn't get very good reviews. I enjoy looking at cars. It is fun. Me and dad found one we really liked. WE might have to go back and test drive it. It was raining tonight and got cold. Conference weekend. Robin thought of going to Logan this weekend and looking at cars up there. I was thinking of going to heber on Friday night and looking around. What do you think Robin? I am excited for you to come here for Easter we will dye easter eggs at my house then. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...