Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No plans

Mom, we don't have any plans for this weekend. I think that we will just stay up here. It is conference weekend though. I talked to Casey and for Easter we are going to go down there and stay with Mom and Dad. It will be fun. I can't believe it is almost here. Today was good. I went visiting teaching in the morning and I sewed with Jenn in the afternoon. Me and Isaac went to Lees after and on the way out I saw Linda so I stopped to talk. Isaac saw the balloons and had a huge meltdown so I didn't get to talk to Linda really. We went out to dinner and stopped by the new toy store. It is really nice inside and they have some fun things. They are kind of pricey though. We walked out with only spending 20 dollars. We got him a thing to hammer pegs in, a bus and some boats for the bath tub. I think that we did really good. Well good luck with car searching Robin. I will keep my eye out for anything good.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...