Saturday, March 31, 2012

Work

I am glad that you found a car Robin, I hope that you are able to get it on Monday. I am supper excited for you. I hope that everyone had a fun day. Sorry I didn't blog last night. Friday was a lot like Thursday. Isaac was grouchy in the morning and better in the afternoon. We walked to the park on Friday and he didn't was to play on the playground so we walked around on the path and he loved it. He was walking all over the place and pushing the stroller. There were some arrows painted on the path and he couldn't figure it out. We spent like 10 minutes walking by them. He was so cute. Here is a picture.


Friday night Casey and Isaac played outside and I did some sewing. I finished my block of the month and it turned out this time. I have also finished my mystery quilt, I just need to finish putting on the binding. I will do that tomorrow and put on a picture.

Today we rode our bikes to the store in the morning and that was a lot of fun. We came home and Casey was going to start working on putting a gate on the fence but he ended up cleaning the garage. I worked on the raspberries when Isaac took a nap and I finished, it looks so nice. I am glad to have that done.

Casey finished cleaning and dug holes for the fence posts. Then we went to Casey's Dad's for dinner. Grandma Anderson is living with them now. She didn't seem as agitated but still wasn't in the present. She looked good though and Randy said that it is going alright. We came back home and I put Isaac to bed and Casey worked on the gate some more. Here is a picture.


Well I am tired and I think that I will be sore tomorrow but it was a fun day and we had a fun time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...