Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up and Down

Today had it ups and downs. Isaac keeps waking up at 5 am and it is driving me crazy. I do what they tell me in the book but his morning he just kept waking up. So I got up with him when Casey got up. So both me and Isaac were tired this morning. He was on edge. He took a 2 hour nap at 11 and he was a lot happier after that and we had a good day. He is saying so many words it is fun to here him trying to talk. In the afternoon we went to Joanns and the mall, we had a good time. I made margaret pizza and it was really good. Isaac even liked it so that made it fun. Karen that is fun that they have free food. I think that you new company is awesome. Good luck with cars Robin. If Isaac has any say you should get a big truck with a trailer on it. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...