Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up and Down

Today had it ups and downs. Isaac keeps waking up at 5 am and it is driving me crazy. I do what they tell me in the book but his morning he just kept waking up. So I got up with him when Casey got up. So both me and Isaac were tired this morning. He was on edge. He took a 2 hour nap at 11 and he was a lot happier after that and we had a good day. He is saying so many words it is fun to here him trying to talk. In the afternoon we went to Joanns and the mall, we had a good time. I made margaret pizza and it was really good. Isaac even liked it so that made it fun. Karen that is fun that they have free food. I think that you new company is awesome. Good luck with cars Robin. If Isaac has any say you should get a big truck with a trailer on it. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...