Monday, March 26, 2012

Where did spring go?

Today was good. Casey was feeling a little bit better so he went to work. I canceled Isaac's doctor appointment in SLC and made a new one for Logan. I think that it will be better. Isaac had a hard time today not going outside a lot today. We went out a bit but it was so cold we came in and he was not happy. We didn't get any snow just rain. He ate really well today. We had Mom's casserole for lunch and he loved that and I made tortilla soup for dinner and he ate all of that. It turned out so good and it was fun to make. Not much else going on. I am going to keep my eye out for cars for you Robin. I have all the pamphlets from the car show if you want them.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...