Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nice day

I had a really nice day also. I got up and got the oil change in my car and then went to Key Bank to talk about car loans. They were really helpful. Then we went looking for cars and found a really cute car. Just in the right price range and everything. I am way excited for Robin. Then we met Karen in Heber for Lunch and went to Cabella's and I got me some cute shoes. YEAH. We went home through SLC and stopped at the mall and Karen got her two new skirts. She was on a roll. We took Karen home and then I went grocery shopping. I got everything done on my list but the shower announcements and I am going to try to do them on line tomorrow. I love your pictures Rachel. Thanks for posting for them. Thanks for doing the raspberries. They look so nice. And Casey for doing the fence. You guys are so nice. Thanks. If you need help doing the fence we can come up. We still need to burn the stump. I am excited for Easter. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...