Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another nice day

I had a nice day today. I slept in and then we watched conference and then we went and saw Grandma Bodily for a little while. We watched the second session of conference and then I did laundry in while conference was going. I had a good day. Robin helped me made the bridal shower invitations and that was good. I will pick them up tomorrow. Last night I ordered Isaac's Easter present. It was the sand/water table. I think he will like it. I don't know if it will get here before Easter though. My bad. It did snow here also but nothing really bad. Tomorrow after work I am going to meet up with Robin and hopefully get her car. Have a great Monday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...