Monday, April 2, 2012

Yeah

Karen, that is early. Isaac has been waking up at that time and it is kicking my butt. I hope that you don't have to do that too much. Congratulations on your car Robin. I am supper excited. I can't wait to see it. Well Isaac still is waking up early. He goes right back to bed but it is making me tired. Today after lunch I tried putting him down for a nap and he was restless. So we went in my room and watched the truck movie and we both fell asleep for two and a half hours. I felt a lot better after that and Isaac acted a lot better. We went to shopko this morning and I bought Isaac a pair of sandals, they are cute. He is wearing socks in the picture because it was cold outside. When Casey got home we went to lowes and got stuff to finish the gate on the side of the house. Isaac loves pushing the flat beds and it was really cute. Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us do that. It has been fun to work outside. I am excited for it to be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...