Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Any dream will do

Karen, that is so nice they did that. I like where you work, I am glad that they are treating you nice. That makes me happy. I am glad that Dad's heart is doing alright, that is really good news. Good luck with the invitations, we can help this weekend if you need. Robin, I am glad that you like your car, I am excited to see it. The plan is that we are going to come down and Saturday and come home Sunday. Casey isn't planning on working Sunday. Today was good for me. We went grocery shopping in the morning. It made a frozen pizza for lunch and Isaac loved it. He ate two pieces. We went on a walk after his nap and it was really windy. When Casey came home we worked on the gate some more. We have all the post set so that is nice. I am hopping that the weather is good tomorrow because I want to go to baby animal days. Everyone have a safe night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...