Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nice evening

I got the invitations for Marissa's shower. They are great but they will work. I will mail them out tomorrow. I am glad you had a better day Rachel. It is hard when you don't get sleep. I hope the house in Clifton is OK. It is such a cute house. Karen I am glad you don't have to work at 6 again. That is early. Free pizza is always good. Do they have a pizza place in Kamas? We went to Target tonight and it was nice to walk around. Tomorrow night I am staying home and working on invitations. Maybe cleaning up the house a little bit for the weekend. Have a great hump day. In the morning we have an appointment to go see the heart doctor to see how the heart monitor went. I will keep you posted. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...