Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cute Cute Cute

Rachel you are so good putting pictures on the blog and they are darling. I love your quilt. It turned out really cute. Isaac is so cute. I am glad that baby animals was fun. Next year I am coming with you. We took dinner out to Julie's tonight for Alyssa and she was doing OK. Then we went grocery shopping. WE won't starve this weekend. I bought bananas and milk and diapers for Isaac so you don't have to bring a lot with you Rachel. I am excited for this weekend. Well everyone drive safe and sound. I am going to make Casey's roast sandwiches for Saturday dinner and then Ham and stroke potatoes for Sunday dinner I thought that sounded good. HOPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...