Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Grandpa would be proud

The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for posting them Rachel. The gladiolas are from Grandpa Gumm. I was having such a hard time to get flowers to grow he brought bulbs up for me one spring and said anyone could grow glads. It has taken 7 years and Casey and Rachel taking care of them but they are growing. It is a good memory of Grandpa. I think that is good that Isaac sleeping on his own. Hard to not rock him however. He is so dang cute. It is hard to focus when there is so much to do. I just found do what you want and enjoy it. That will be fun to have potatos and grapes. Karen I am excited to make oils. I have never done that. It will be a new adventure. I was excited to report that I have folded the first fold on all of my bow ties for my quilt and have started with the second fold. I made 10 complete bow ties tonight and had 20 already made. There is a total of 120. I have been enjoying do them. I just knew you guys would say OH. I was excited. I am hoping to finish them up in a week or so. I can't decide what color to use for the quilt. I will think about it. Have a great hump day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...