Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Moose

Today was good.  I needed banana's so I decided to walk to Lees instead of walking to the park and on the way home there were a ton of police driving by.  The were stopping along 600 east and 2200 North.  There were some wildlife trucks.  In the field there was a Moose running by.  Some people watching said that they were going to tranquilize it and take it back to the wild.  It was crazy to see a Moose.  Casey came home a little early from work and got a truck full of compost and worked on getting that spread out.  I made the grilled pizza for dinner and it was really good.  It was fun to make and tasted good.  Isaac really liked it.  For some reason I took a lot of pictures today so here are some.


Isaac loved watering day and walked in the water a lot.


He likes to throw rocks at the truck grill.



 My awesome pizza.

The compost.

Isaac following Casey around.

The grapes.

Isaac lounging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...