Monday, May 14, 2012

Pictures

Karen congratulations on the garden. Your plants are liking Heber City better than St. GEorge. I think it was the water in St. George. You got a lot done today Rachel. You work so hard. I had a good day also. We had a farewell party for someone who transferred to a new job and we went to Paradise Bakery. It was fun to get out of the office. I haven't been there for a long time. Robin is working both jobs all week. She is in for one long week. She isn't home yet and it is ten. That is going to be hard. WEll not much else to report. I didn't work on my bow ties tonight but I am going to do them tomorrow. I am really excited to do that quilt. I just love yours Rachel. Have a nice Tuesday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...