Thursday, May 17, 2012

Plan?

Dad went to the stomach doctor today and he thinks it is acid that is causing the spasms and thinks he should switch to prolisec. So we are going to try that. He said there isn't much he can do. I think we might need a second opinion but I am willing to try the easy solutions first. I had a nice day also. I worked until 5 and then dad came and got me and we went to Heber for Dinner and Walmart. It was nice to visit with Karen. Do we want to do something fun for memorial weekend? Any suggestions? I am good withanything. I guess a lot will depend on the weather. WE could go hiking or something. I will look and see if there is anything good going on. Well have a great friday. I am glad it is the weekend. I am tired. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...