Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pictures were for me

Rachel the pictures were for me. they made my whole day. Thanks. I had a quiet day. It was Primary children's 90th birthday party today. WE got free soda and cake and ice cream. I thought that was nice of them. I hope I get to see the 100 birthday party. 10 more years. That seems like a long time from now. I didn't get much done tonight just a little ironing. That is OK. I find by Wednesday I am really tired. Dad has a doctor's appointment in the morning at 8:00. The stomach dude. Hopefully he will be able to tell us what he thinks is going on. Have a nice day. It is suppose to be a lot cooler tomorrow. LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...