Thursday, May 31, 2012

I agree

I agree with Rachel about the house Karen. Of course you already knew that with the comments of the hill. We will going looking again tomorrow night. I hope we find something cute. Well I had a nice time with Kay and her kids today. It was fun at Gardner Village. I bought the cutes pattern to make monster pillows. Sarah said she made them and they were really cute. I thought that might be a fun craft night for us next time we are all together. Just an idea. I also bought Isaac some new books. I love their toy store there. It was fun to play for awhile. I did talk with Julie today and they are going to do surgery to help Kyles Bladder. I am not sure when but I will keep you posted on that one. Well have a great Friday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...