Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nice DAy

We went to the make a wish thing and it was really nice. Shaun from Cache Kids was there and it was really a nice to visit with him. It lasted until 4. They were late starting. WE came back and took Casey dinner. He is so nice to help us out. Karen came down and we played games. I like to do that. I am sorry Isaac didn't feel well. I hope he is OK. It is hot for him. We had thunderstorms all day they would come really fast and leave just as fast. I think we are going to church tomorrow and then go see Margaret. Should be a quiet day. It is always amazing to me how fast a day can go. I am really excited to see the scalloped pillows Rachel. I think they are beautiful. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...