Friday, June 1, 2012

No house

RAchel I loved the pictures thanks for posting them. We went to look at the house and it was a hundred year old house that slanted and it needed a lot of work. Back to the drawing board. WE went to Park City and walked around the outlet stores looking for a sleeping bag. We didn't find a sleeping bag but Isaac scored with new shirts from old Navy. Karen got him a cookie monster shirt and I got him a dress shirt. It was a fun evening. It is suppose to be hot all weekend. Summer has come. I forgot there was a party for one of the little boys from Logan here in SLC at 2 tomorrow. I wanted to go to that. It is his make a wish party. They invited me a while back. I was glad I put it on my calendar at work or I would have forgotten all about it. Work was quiet today and that was good. Not too much to report. I love Isaacs bike. He will ride that all over the place. Have a great saturday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...