Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Watering day

Mom, that will be fun to go to Gardner village, they have some fun stores there.  It is kind of tricky to get there but I think that you will be good if you print off a map.  I hope that you have a good time with everyone.  Thanks for getting the trains and trucks.  He will love them, he is spoiled.  Karen, that is exciting about your spearmint.  I will have to get you some bottles so you can make me some.  Robin, I am glad that tech week is over.  I hope that you get a lot of sleep.  Today was good.  We went on our walk and went grocery shopping.  Isaac completely lost it at the store.  It was around 11 and I think that he got tired.  So I took him home and tried to feed him him before I put him down but he was mad and didn't get much.  He did sleep for 3 hours and acted a lot better after that.  I made chicken for dinner and it was good.  We rode our bikes to lowes to get a bolt for our lawnmower.  Then we got some ice cream.  It was a fun night.  

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...