Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ants

Karen, I have been thinking and I think that it would be good for you to by a house in Kamas.  I was reluctant before but after seeing where you live I think that it would be good to move closer to where you work.  Do what you want I just wanted to throw my two cents in.  Today was good.  I took the garbage out this morning and there were a million ants.  I killed them all but when we went on our walk there were more right next to them.  So I killed them also and they haven't come back.  Not much else is going on.  Casey changed the oil in all the cars tonight, they really needed it.  Everyone have a great Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...