Friday, June 1, 2012

Summary of what I have been forgetting

I keep forgetting to thank you Karen for the sipping cups, they have been really nice to have.  I don't feel like we are running out all the time.  I think I forgot to mention that I finished the bow tie quilt.  It turned out really good.  I am going to keep it for me for a TV quilt.  It is really nice.  I took a nap under it the other day.  I also finished the block of the month for May finally.  I put a picture on at the bottom.  I think it turned out cute.  We ordered Isaac a bike and it came yesterday.  It doesn't have pedals it is a run along bike.  It is supposed to be the first step in bike riding.  He was kind of grouchy yesterday and he would get mad at us when we touched the bike.  He liked it but he wouldn't sit on it.  It will be good for him to start practicing.  I have been working with the push car also.  I put it out on the deck but he just likes to push it around which is fun.  Sorry I am rambling.  Well here are some pictures of last weekend and the bike.  I hope that you are holding up alright Robin.  I hope that Mom and Karen had a fun night.  We had a good night, we rode bikes.  It was hot but it was fun.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...