Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Glad it is tuesday

I am with you Karen. It did seem like Monday to me as well. That will make the week short I hope. I am taking 1/2 on Thursday to take Kay for her birthday lunch. I hope it goes well. Someone at work's sister went to the air show on Saturday right in the bad rain and said it was horrible. They wouldn't let you in the hangers and it was so wet and cold. We were lucky to leave when we did. I had such a nice time. It is hard to have everyone back home. I hope Isaac doesn't get up at 6:30 tomorrow. Was story time boring? Maybe he is just a too little yet. He isn't very old. I got my laundry done tonight and tomorrow I am going to iron. I am too tired to do it tonight. I am glad that Isaac like the hamburger pie. It was always one of our favorites. Have a great Wednesday. That sounds good. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...