Tuesday, May 29, 2012

That is true Karen, it does seem like a Monday.  Today was good.  Isaac got up at 6:30 and that wasn't fun, hopefully he will adjust back to normal soon.  We went to story time at the library and Isaac is still not a fan.  He just snuggles into my shoulder the whole time.  He started to cry near the end so we left.  We meet Casey for lunch and that was fun to see him.  Jenn came over and sewed with me.  I only got three tractor tires done but I guess I am making progress.  We had the Shepard's pie for dinner and it tasted really good, thank you Mom.  Isaac really like it.  I need to start making that for him, it tasted really good.  Then we rode our bikes up to Casey's Dads.  Isaac did really good in the bike.  I miss everyone, I hope that everyone had a good day.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...