Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Deals

I had an extra day of vacation because Casey had the day off.  Calleen wanted to visit today so I canceled sewing with Jenn and we are going to do it tomorrow.  Me and Isaac went on a walk this morning and that was nice.  We took the truck in to get inspected and while we were doing that we went to the hobby lobby.  They had there fabric 30% off and I found some for 5.99 so I bought it for $4 a yard.  I got a back for the peach quilt.  It was only $18 dollars.  It made me really happy.  I am going to go back tomorrow and see if I can get a good deal for a back for the kite quilt.  We had a ton of tomatoes to pick today and black berries. I picked two bowls full of blackberries and when Calleen came we picked another bag full for her.  I also made 3 and a half quarts of stewed tomatoes.  I know Mom has a lot downstairs I just wanted to try it.  We will have to start eating them better.  It was nice to visit with Calleen and Leaona.  They are doing good.  I am not looking forward to tomorrow.  It will be quiet with just me and  Isaac.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...