Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Tires

Today was good.  We went on a long walk this morning since it was so cool and nice.  Isaac had to carry around his stroller blanket at the park it was cute.  I attached some pictures.  He is loving the pears and apples in the backyard.  Today he had a pear in one hand and a apple in the other and walked around.  I also have a picture of that.  We took a loan out for the IRS and with the extra we got new tires today.  I had to wait an hour with Isaac.  It went pretty good until the end but I remembered I had a smart phone and we watched truck.  Thank goodness for that.  This evening we went and visited Casey's Dad.  I lost the bracelet that Casey gave me today.  I was driving up to his Dad's and I noticed it was gone.  I have no idea where it is.  It made me sad to loose it.  Karen, you need to think of something fun for your birthday.  Do you still want to go to mirror lake?  I am excited.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...