Saturday, September 8, 2012

You Rock Karen

Karen, that is awesome.  What a good way to start out your birthday week.  I wish I could of gone with you, that looks like a lot of fun.  Good job.  I sent my present down with Mom so you can have it on your birthday.  Do you still want to go to Mirror Lake Saturday.  That sounds fun.  Today was good.  We all went on a walk this morning and that was fun.  When we got home Casey said that he car wasn't starting great so wee went and got him a new battery.  It wouldn't start on our way over there so I am glad that we did that. It was really good timing.  We got Isaac some cars when we were there so we played with thoses in the parking lot while they were fixing things.  It went really well.  Casey left to go to SLC and we just had a low key day.  I think Isaac is growing again because he is really hungry and tired.  He wanted to go to bed at 7 so I put him down a little early.  I made the invitations I need to make today so I feel good about that.  I just need to get them to the right people now.  I hope that you had a really fun anniversary Mom and Dad.  You had some fun things planned.  I hope that work went well for you Robin.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...