Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am ready for the weekend

It was a good day.  I finally got caught back up at work.  That was nice.  I didn't even have to stay late.  Tomorrow I am working 1/2 day and going to Logan with Dad to the doctors.  I am more excited to come and spend some time with Isaac and Rachel and Casey.  I am so sorry you lost your braclet.  That is sad.  Maybe stop by Jacks and just make sure it isn't there.  I love the picture of Isaac eating an apple and a pear.  He does love his fruit.  It does feel nice to have it cooler.  I even had to put on a blanket to watch a movie.  That was nice.  I haven't been cool in a long time.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...