Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I agree with Karen

It was a long day.  It started with no water, my computer was frozen at work and I scanned 435 sedation sheets and sent them to the wrong email and had to do them all over.  I even had a coke.  I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday.  We do have hot water now however.  Charlie came over tonight to get his snuggle sack that Robin fixed for him.  It was good to visit with him.  He is coming for dinner on Sunday.  I am going to make Pepperchoni sandwiches. I didn't do laundry because there was no hot water when I got home but I did remember to stop and get quarters so I will do laundry tomorrow.  I did do some ironing so that should count for laundry.  Love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...