Saturday, September 8, 2012

Really nice Anniversary

We had a really nice time tonight.  We went on trax's to downtown and ate at Benhi hanna and then went to the concert.  It was really nice.  I had such a nice time.  It was a great adventure.  I am so glad you went to Timp, Karen that is really fun.  You took really nice pictures.  I am glad your day went good also Rachel.  That is good you got a battery.  The cooler weather will do that to batteries.  Sounds like we all had a really nice day.  We were going to park at the U of U but it was for stickers so we went up to Primary's and rode trax from there.  Everything was so close.  It was like within a block.  Well have a nice Sunday.  The weather is so nice.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...