Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Big City
Way to go Karen you made it to the big city. You were busy. We went out to dinner and then went to Walmarts. I got a bunch of fun stuff for Isaac to do this weekend. I think we are all set for him to have a good time. I am excited for you guys to go to Vegas but I am more excited to babysit. We are going to have fun fun fun. Tomorrow is going to be a quiet day for me. I am hoping to get a lot done. That will be good. Well don't work to hard. I hope you have a fun time in Logan Robin with Rachel. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment