Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun Times

Good Job Karen.  I am mentally ready to go.  I am going to pack tomorrow.  We will leave after Casey gets done with work.  It will probably end up being around 6 and we will get down there around 8.  I am excited.  We had a really fun day with Robin.  Thank you again for coming up.  Isaac was sad when you were gone when he woke up.  We went to the pet store and looked at the fish and birds.  Then we walked around the mall for a while.  We meet Casey at the Italian Place and went to the fabric store.  Then we went tot eh fun park.  It was really nice to get out of the house.  This weekend will be fun, thanks everyone.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...