Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let the good times roll

I think I am all ready for the fun weekend.  I get to leave work around 3:00 tomorrow so that will be nice.  Rachel we will see you later in the evening.  Robin do you want to come over for dinner?  I am putting a roast in the crock pot.  Might just as well come over and visit for awhile.  Not much else going on with me.  It was a long day for me as well.  Not because it was slow because there is just so much to do.  I will be glad when the lady comes back off maternity leave on Monday.  She is taking back all of her work.  That will be nice.  Have a nice day and I will see you all soon.  Good luck with you scan tomorrow Robin.  I hope all goes well.  Ultrasounds aren't bad at all.  You will just have to lay there.    LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...