Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January Blues

I think we are all the same.  I am so glad you guys are going to Vegas.  You  need sunshine.  It has been so cold and nasty outside.  I know I have been struggling also.  It was nice today to come home in the light.  It is staying light a little bit longer.  This is such a hard time of year.  Stay strong.  Good luck tomorrow Robin with the doctor.  I am jealous also that you get the rest of the week off and get to play with Isaac and Rachel.  Have a great time.  Karen I was wondering if you have been getting the fog in Kamas.  I wasn't sure if they got inversions.  Hump day tomorrow.  WE can do it.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...