Monday, January 14, 2013

Jealous

Robin I am so jealous that you only have one more day left of work.  That is so much fun.  I am glad your class went well.  Rachel, I am so glad that Casey was able to fix the furnace.  He is superman. Broken shoulder and fixes furnaces.  Karen,  I didn't think it could get that cold.  You do know how to do extremes with weather 117 degrees to -17 below.  That is so cold.  You will have to wear shorts when you go to Vegas.  Kay picked me up from Trax's and Jen and Rylee and Jen's friend went out to see Jen's house.  It is all framed and the roof was being put on when we were there.  She took us through the model home that is exactly like hers and it was just beautiful.  She is going to love it.  We went to Kohls afterwards and they were have great clearances.  Jen got 4 lamps and a dress for 60 dollars.  She saved over 400 dollars.  It was so much fun.  I did buy Isaac two new books and a new outfit for when he stays with us.  They were featuring Dr. Seuss books.  I bought the Cat in the Hat and the ABC book.  I thought he would like those. I know he likes to watch the Cat in the Hat.  I have to go to work at 7:00 tomorrow so it is going to be a long day.  I am going to drive.  I was going to use the extra hour for Friday so I could leave a little early for everyone.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...