Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Skirts

Today I bit the bullet and made one of the skirts.  Isaac didn't take a nap but he was in his room a while pooping so I worked on it then.  It turned out cute, I like it.  It fits but I think that next time I would make it a size smaller, I will have to have you look at it Mom to make sure.  I used the surger and it worked really good.  The only mistake I made was I put the zipper on the wrong side.  I attached a picture of the skirt and of the finished fence.  I forgot to take one of the before.  I think I am going to do the shirt next.  I am really nervous about it but I am just going to jump in.  I hope that everyone has a good time tonight.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  I hope that you are getting enough sleep Robin.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...