Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back on line

Dad called century link again and they got the modem problem all worked out so we are back on line.  WE called the other day and they said they put the credit on and not to pay it and then yesterday they stop our internet.  I thought that was really rude.  They said they put the credit on again so hopefully we are good.
 I really loved the play.  They did a really good job.  Thanks Robin for letting us go.  Rachel, I love your skirt.  It is so cute.  I am excited that it turned out.  Work was good.  I am training the new girl and she is nice.  Tomorrow I have a quiet day so that will be good.  I think I will get all caught back up.  It was such a pretty day today.  It was the first time I came home without a jacket.  It felt so nice not to have to wear one.  Rachel thanks for doing the fence.  It looks so nice.  Not much else to report.  We finished the series Awake and it was good.  I am glad it is Friday also.  I am over 1/2 hour so I get to leave a little early.  Have a nice Friday. Rachel when are you taking off for Lava Hot Springs?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...