Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blink

Today went so fast for some reason.  We had story time in the morning, i sewed with jenn and had bears in the afternoon.  We did fingerprinting and it was pretty fun.  i was going to take isaac with me since we had the dentist appointments yesterday and casey was going to make up time.  But Isaac hadn't woken up when i needed to go so casey came home.  I was able to finish both of my library books in time.  i rrally liked odd thomas and I checked out the next one in the series.  I liked the last wheel of time book but it was really long winded.  I skimmed through most of the battle stuff.  Everyone have fun tomorrow.  That sounds like a nice evening.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...