Monday, April 29, 2013

Way to go

Everyone is doing good.  Congratulations on the dentist.  For not going for awhile you did really well.  Karen I think that is funny you are counting the change.  If you win how will that look?  Robin I hope Pioneer went well.  The offer is still here to help in any way I can.  I had a good day.  It was quiet and nice and then dad took me out to dinner and we went and got juice at the store.  I bought this green juice and it is really good.  We are going to drink it in the morning and try to get more fruits and veggies into our diet.  I also bought some carrot and orange juice combined.  It is really good also.  It is that Bothswell juice that Robin likes.  I think going to the hot springs for your anniversary is wonderful and Isaac is going to love it.  It is suppose to be really good this weekend.  I am happy for you guys.  Congratulations on 7 years.  There is going to be a lot of time for us to babysit.  Well have a great Tuesday.  It is suppose to be cold in the morning.  Wear a jacket Karen if you walk.  Thanks so much for doing the fence.  That is a lot of work.  We appreciate it.
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...