Friday, May 3, 2013

Huge

Rachel that quilt is huge.  That is amazing.  It sure is beautiful.  I love the new swim suit.  That is so cute.  That is perfect for him.  I am glad you found that one.  He has grown so much.  It is amazing how fast they grow.  I had a good day.  I didn't get the sewing machine put up but I am going to do that this weekend.  I just decided to go grocery shopping instead.  I bought a turkey breast and put it in the crock pot and I thought I would take some over to Robin on Sunday so she could have a cooked meal.  I will call you and see what is a good time.  I am planning on coming to Kamas in the morning Karen.  It is suppose to be just cloudy.  I will call when I am ready to come up.  It should be around 9:00.  I am excited for this weekend.  Have a great time in Lava Hot Springs.  I am excited for you. Rachel, I love humus also.  They have little packages of them at Sam's.  WE should share that next time we go.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...