Saturday, May 4, 2013

progress

Well my day has been good. While I was waiting for mom to get here this morning I painted the bridge over the fountain. It looks a lot better. Then when mom got here we cut down 4 pine trees and trimmed the tress in the backyard. It looks really nice. We also went to Walmart cause I needed to go grocery shopping, I also got some herbs to plant in my yard and mom got me a hanging flower basket to hang on me patio. It is really pretty. Thanks for all your help mom. I also have done laundry. I was so productive. Well  hope that Rachel and crew had a fun time at lava hot springs. I hope that Robin's show went well today also. Well I have to go fold socks. Have a great Sunday tomorrow everyone. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...