Thursday, May 2, 2013

Humus Train

They have been serving humus as a snack at playgroup and Isaac doesn't eat it so I have been eating it and I love it.  I bought some today and I ate the whole thing.  I have always not really liked it but now I can't get enough, it is so good.  We had good day today.  A girl at playgroup told us about this nature center toddler group so we went today and it was a lot of fun.  They read a book about seed and sang a song.  Then they did coloring and we planted seeds.  I didn't think Isaac got much out of it but later today he was talking about seeds and what you need to grow them.  Then he was showing me where we planted the seeds.  It was really cute.  Casey's work had a meeting today and they are moving the technicians over to the production building and maybe changing there hours to four tens.  Casey is happy that they aren't loosing there jobs.  It is a good thing.  Well I am glad that everyone had fun last night.  Hang in there Robin, that is a tough schedule that you have.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...