Friday, May 3, 2013

Relaxing Springs

Today was a good day.  We had playgroup in the morning and she did a cinco de mayo party.  It was fun.  I finished my quilt today and it is too big for the bed.  I am going to unpick the last row and just throw on the back.  I think that it will look good.  I bought Isaac a swimming suite today.  I attached a picture since it is so cute.  I pulled out his old one and it was so small, it is amazing how much he has grown in a year.  Casey's Dad invited us over for dinner so we went and had pizza with them.  It was fun, Kimy and Max were there and I haven't seen them in a long time.  We are going to leave tomorrow morning and go up to Lava Hot Springs.  I think that we will probably stay the night there.  It should be a nice vacation.  I am excited for the quilt show.  We are going to come down on Friday so we can maximize our quilt show time.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...