Monday, April 29, 2013

Finished

We finished fixing the fence today.  It looks so much better.  It isn't falling over anymore.  It is nice to be done.  Me and Casey went to the dentist today to get our teeth cleaned.  We haven't been in a while so it was good to go and we are going to be better about going more consistently.  I have gum disease so the put some anitbodics in my gums and some prescription tooth paste.  Fun stuff.  Good luck Robin with Pioneer I hope that it goes well.  Karen, I am excited about your lawn mower.  Is it self propelled?  I hope that it mows the lawn well.  I am so excited for the quilt fair in TWO weeks.  It will be really fun.  Oh I talked to Casey about what to do on our anniversary and we are going to go to Lava Hot Springs on Saturday and we are going to take Isaac.  Thanks everyone for being there to watch Isaac.  We will have to have you watch him another time.  Thanks so much.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...