Sunday, June 30, 2013

Collins Birthday

Today was another hot one.  When we were done with church Isaac swam in Robins little pool naked to cool off.  Isaac did a lot better at church today, it was nice.  After church we went over to Randy's for Collins birthday.  Terry got Isaac a bunch of cute books which was really nice of her.  Collin bought a new bike so when Casey got home they worked on it to get it set up right for him.  I attached a picture.  Last night I made a little book to hold my paper piecing things with zip lock bags.  Terry had one so I copied it.  It turned out cute.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...