Monday, July 1, 2013

A good day

We had a good day today, everything worked out really well.  Casey mowed the lawn this morning and it looks really nice.  I got a coupon for my birthday to noodles and company so we went there for lunch.  The air conditioner repairman came and fixed the air conditioner and it is wonderful.  It is nice to have that back.  Me and Isaac went swimming after his nap and that was nice.  The water in the baby pool was really warm today.  We came at break time and they opened the big pool way before the baby pool so we swan in the in the big pool for a while and the water was much nicer there.  I made a table runner today that Mom got me last summer.  It supposed to be a watermelon but after I got it all put together and quilted I love how it looks so I might not cut it into a watermelon shape and bind it in black instead of green.  I think that it will look really pretty in the kitchen.  Also we had a few raspberries read to eat today and Isaac was super excited.  He loves them.  I am excited for everyone to come up on the fourth.  We will have a good time.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...