Friday, July 5, 2013

Karen says Hi

Mom, I am glad that your ultrasound was good.  That must be a load off of your mind.  I am really glad.  We had a good day.  Isaac slept in and he took a long nap.  He was tired.  We started the day on the trampoline outside.  He loves it.  We had hamburgers for lunch and then we went swimming.  Isaac was tired so we only stayed a hour and a half which was fine with all of us.  Then all three of us took a nap which was nice.  Karen got us Cafe Rio for dinner and it tasted good.  Her watch broke at the pool so we went to Walmart and bought her a new one with some snacks.  I hope that you have a good day tomorrow Mom, it is always weird after a holiday because you don't plan past it.  Robin have fun on your hike tomorrow.  Wear sunscreen.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...