Sunday, June 30, 2013

Two in a row

We went to church today.  Two weeks in a row.  That felt nice.  We didn't do to much, we did go look for Karen one of those evaporated air conditioners like Rachel has but they were all sold out so we bought one on Amazon.  They had a tower one that looks like it would be nice for a bedroom so I got that one for the house Rachel.  That should help us through this hot hot weather.  I only have to work 4 days this week.  That is fun.  I am excited to come up to Logan.  Jeff called me today and said that Andrea is pregnant.  The baby is due in January.  I was really happy for them.
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...