Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fun in the sun

Karen, that is a funny story.  Thanks for sharing, people are crazy.  We had a pretty good day.  Me and Isaac did a ton of yard work this morning before it got too hot.  It was nice to get some things done.  Then we went to  story time and that was nice.  When we got back we just played in the backyard with Casey.  He moved the swing so Isaac fit better and he loved it.  Jenn couldn't sew today.  I still sewed and I put the binding on the table runner and my wall hanging.  I love both of them.  After Isaac woke up we went swimming.  It felt really nice, the water wasn't as hot today.  I am sorry I missed your email Mom, we were swimming.  I am excited that Grandma is coming up for the fun.  I am excited to see Robin and Karen tomorrow.  We will have a fun time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...