Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July fun

Sorry I didn't blog last night. I went to ogden to see ambers play and after word we went out for a snack and talked all night I didn't get home until 12:30. Sorry i missed your call mom I changed my ringtone and missed it till it was to late. I met up with walter today he took me to buffalo bills wings restruant it was good food. they messed up his order and got boned winges and he wanted boneless so they gave us the boned ones for free and another set of boneless. I thought that was cool. so that is lunch tomorrow ;) I am leaving after work tomorrow and heading up if that is ok rachel.. I will call when I leave. Walter isn't going to be able to make it he has to work on the 4th. he said he will come up another time. sorry well have a great night see ya'll soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...